Tuesday, March 23, 2010

happening weekend!

I love weekends!

UL @ friday



outings @ Saturday







at night, I met with another friend. we went for dinner and after dinner, due to our boredem-ness and plenty of time-ness, we decided to go to the beach. St. Kilda Beach. =D












That is the end of my lovely Saturday, with my lab report done with abstract only! =X

I went for volunteering at Romp Melbourneon Sunday. I woke up so so so early just to get the place on time. I missed the church that day. hmm It was fun though.









after whole day on duty, I had dinner with my uni friends again! it is Deb's birthday!



and yes, it is the end of my tiring Sunday, without any accomplishment of my lab report.

I found quite a lot of pictures that I have no opportunity to upload yet. so here we go.
the very first dinner with my friends in Melbourne when I reached this year. celebrating Xin Yi's birthday!
we dressed up nicely and went to The Italian. had a great night anyway. XD







and this is the very first UL hangout this year. it ended up only 3 people. me, carolyn and james.
how sad?



but the coffee was nice and the place was just too cool.

No comments: