Wednesday, May 5, 2010

HAPPY

I am happy. very very VERY.

#1
My LOU PO helped me to do the pre-ordering for Jay Chou latest album!
Everything is now confirmed, and all I need to do is, wait for the release.
I thought I will not be able to do the pre-ordering this year, 'cause I am in melbourne.
I was thinking to get the album when I back to Malaysia with no free gift.
But now, I did the pre-order. and I can get the free gift!
I AM SUPER HAPPY.




I just realized that I have a lot of pictures haven't uploaded yet.
so, now I have things to blog about. :)
and I am HAPPY with it too.



Crown at night!





Wing's Birthday at tomodachi @ Melbourne Central



oops, I shouldn't reveal her age! lol








makan makan at Portland Lane Hotel.



that is crocodile meat on the left in between the prawns!
and that is SUPER HUGE seafood platter on the right.



the conclusion is, the girls do eat a lot. =X



:)

No comments: