Saturday, June 19, 2010

this is what we called -

LIFE!

in short, EXAMS ARE OVER. I am free!

sorry for the last post. so you guys deserve this full of pictures post. =)


rewinding back..... to the time before exams, when my mum and sis were here in Melbourne.



they went to Melbourne Zoo while I was having my bloody first paper. The tortoise is damn huge. I was O.O



this is the reason why I love autumn - maple leaves.



tell me how, not to love University of Melbourne?







see the contrast. botak tree! HAHAHAH

My mum, my sis and I went to University of Melbourne for a walk. after I have been studying for whole day at home. feel so good.



I did the shifting. from left to right. I mean from the place in left picture to the place in right picture. both buildings are actually next to each other only. DAMN NEAR.

let's see what happened before the shifting..




and after we done the shifting..?



tadaa! but I have to do the cleaning after that. *I am lazy. but the place is.. super dirty. =(

those are what happened before exams. and now, going to show what happened during exams.



I love my..pyjamas* HAHAHA smiley smiley.



is the weather super nice out there?

In real...



we're super friggin' cold due to the stupid strong wind.


I am totally in love to those things below...

this

makes

me

feel

like

I

want

to

get

married

to

a

damn

rich

guy

in

here

Western

Country

!




NICE?

No comments: