Saturday, August 21, 2010

birthday

...obviously not mine

It's my friend's birthday! she texted everyone and invited everyone for a casual dinner at this casual place!
so here is the place, Giraffe Cafe! *got msia full house feel lol


the entrance.


the wall. decoration.


further in...



and the interior! nice right? a super nice place for friends to hang out, chit chat and yamcha! *nice desserts too. =X


I just love this two photos. I don't know why. hehe




some details that found in the cafe. it's awesomely nice. but too much customer there, I don't really dare to take many photos. will go back there one day if my beloved comes. HAHAHA




these are what we girls crazy for.


and finally,


the group photo! and 12 people. 11 girls and 1 guy. this is the phenomena that can find in pharmacy course. -_-

No comments: