Sunday, October 3, 2010

021010

MORNINGTON PENINSULA - BONEO MAZE AND BEACH!
the weekend just before the uni reopens.


this is not taken by me. but somehow I love this photo. ;)


this is the most challenging game of the day - words maze. 10 of us couldn't find the way to solve it. -_-


we lost *severely*


this was fun. I just get those things on by luck. but everyone said, I have one at home practicing secretly.


this is what happened when 3 people get to step on to a small square box at the same time.


and when we came to beach....


the sun shines brightly....


....which indicates the spring! *but I don't like the heat tho. I want my winter back*


I felt blessed. I am happy.

REASONS:

1. I went on to a road trip to Mornington.
I wished to go on to a road trip to Mornington since last year. I always hope that I have friends who can drive and can bring me out to Mornington. and now it comes true. It turned out exactly what I had wish for for so long.

2. I get the chance to play with DSLR.
I am always jealous of people having DSLR. For the first time I helped my friend to take photo with her DSLR, I felt in love with it, esp the shutter sound. it is amazing. I always wish to have chance to seriously play with it, and taking photos with it. and I got the chance today. I was super happy when my friend told me, you take my camera la, i help you to keep yours. you just play around and learn how to use. I was O.O ARE YOU SERIOUS. it is NIKON D40! so I had my whole day playing with that DSLR.

3. I get the chance to hold an iPhone 4.
If you know me, you will know that my current phone is dying. it's gonna be hospitalized anytime. so I was thinking to get a new phone in the end of this year or in the beginning of next year. my 1st choice is iPhone 4. but I didn't really have chance to look at it yet. and today, me being the *useless GPS of the trip back from Springvale, my friend passed me his new iPhone 4 (he just got it one day before!), and said, go on to google map and see where are we and how to get back to the city. I was O.O again. It is an iPhone 4. and NEW iPhone 4! and so, I was holding his NEW iPhone 4 all the way back to my place.

4. For the three points above, I wished for. I thought about them. I never tell anyone. I nagged to myself. I never pray. and they all happened just in ONE DAY. I couldn't tell how amazing are the things. because our God is way too awesome.



the post ends with our...Royal Melbourne Show - BIG PURPLE CRAZY SPECS!

No comments: