Tuesday, February 8, 2011

sum of CNY

How's Chinese New Year everyone??
anyway, this is Sibu during CNY! fireworks everywhere!






some photos to share.


#1 this is a must at our place. :)


#2 1st day of CNY. red and purple. 大红大紫
I am not FA. :(


#3 2nd day of CNY. black and white?
see, I am MI. :)


#4 I wish I am still a kid. *pooooooooh*


#5 so I would get more angpaos?


#6 I am deeply in love with DSLR.
btw, it's 3rd day of CNY. :)


#7 4th day of CNY. going out with friends.


so, CNY is generally over. (since schools reopened)
I am going back to work, tomorrow :(
but it's only three days, and I am done with my attachment! :)
but i do miss having attachment there
I learned a lot, and I lost some weight -_-
2 more weeks, I am heading to Melbourne *again!!
I don't feel like going back there!!!


another photo to share.
the picture of this summer holiday, for me.


mum : HE IS MINE!
me : NO, HE IS MINEEEEE!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

till then XD

No comments: