Tuesday, April 26, 2011

easter holiday.

less studies and assignments in first 4 days of break.
few days of shopping made me feel so good, but I didn't buy much though :P


went DFO South Wharf and Docklands.
kinda lucky, saw pameran of handsome cars at Docklands.
I love some of the cars, so nice :D dream car leh.


second thing is breakfast/brunch. Birdman Eating :P
start loving Australian breakfast since last year when I had a really awesome breakfast in Adelaide.
need to try out more breakfast places neh.


ANZAC day on Monday. and ANZAC Day Commemoration March.
woke up 4:30am to catch the earliest tram to go for dawn service.
quite a nice experience.


this picture is amazing.
kinda amazed when I saw it with my naked eyes.
but it's actually just mirror reflecting the sunlight :)

need to do more studies :S
I didn't even finish one lecture till now.. and I still have plans going on.
easter break gone half!
time fliess!

No comments: