Wednesday, July 27, 2011

#1 winter holiday back in summer place

I am so so bored at home on my birthday itself. so I decided to blog.
I wish I would have gone to work :S
anyway, I just realized I haven't blog about my trip to Langkawi and Penang and back in Sibu and Sarikei.


start off my holiday in Langkawi. went to those places that I've been to before.
but friend made the trip different. not forget to mention, we finally met up after 2.5 years!!
we went to pulau payar. but that is the pulau for snorkeling ONLY. means besides snorkeling, you have NOTHING ELSE to do :(
but it's not the place that matters the most, it is the time we had spent together.

after that we went to Penang. we celebrated a friend's birthday. #cake 1
and Penang trip was awesome, despite shopping the whole morning, the food hunting at night was just...too good.
thanks to the *Penang guy to bring us around tho. make the trip so worth it :D


when we back to Sibu, we had a surprise birthday for a friend! #cake 2
it was a successful surprise, most probably it is because her birthday is still far away.
but that is the only way tho, her birthday is my departure day! so sad.


and yes, we've been missing each other so much and finally we're gathering together!


because I had a surprise birthday for my friend, and so she did one for me at her place too! #cake 3
I was too bad for realizing their plan, but I did pretend that I didn't know.
and in the end we found out, the time that I started suspecting was the time that they just started planning.
I was too sensitive, or they failed severely? HAHAHAHAHA

that's all for trips with friends.
had lots of lots of fun XD

No comments: