Wednesday, August 17, 2011

random.


like the google today.


#1
why are the notes for 3 units are FAR MORE thicker than the notes for 4 units =S

I am lucky that I have BYE.
so straight HDs ain't a dream anymore? *finger-crossed*

#2
update a little bit about my job :)
I always confident when I was 'rehearsal-ing' in front of the pharmacist and told every counseling points.
but when I came in front of the patient, my mind was totally blank. and I started, err, err, err......
and I always forgot to tell the important points. I will only remember when the customer left.
"Oh no! I should've told her/him this! Urgh!" - that's me :S
I forgot to tell the customer not to use oxymetazoline nasal spray for more than 3 days continuously.
I hope that customer won't come back complaining the rebound congestion :/
I remembered that customer want to get rid of runny nose VERY desperately.
I was so blur that I asked my pharmacist whether roxythromycin should be taken before or after food, even the label 3b - take with an empty stomach, had been sticked on the medication box.
I am doing quite well with dispensing, but not the counseling part.
I don't want myself to be as dispensing machine which sometimes I do feel like I am just a dispensing machine ;(
things will get better I believe :)

#3
btw, this is my new daily-must-go-website.
waiting for the day when instant camera appears on the site :O

#4
should I continue my drama instead of revising. hmm.

No comments: