Tuesday, November 15, 2011

argh 很烦啊
exams why dont you finish earlier. everyday study = everyday stay at home = sien = depression! garhh!
and my work also. sigh. why i take research. why why and cannot work.
now the 4th year student left, so whole store got 2 students left, me and my friend.
she research i research no one can do weekdays shifts
we're the sources of troubles. we both sangat stress now. hope our boss won't marah us lah as in the highest punya proprietor.
and because i couldnt do weekdays, i said yes to permanent Sunday shift
take note: PERMANENT.
i regretted straight after i said yes. and now im still blaming myself.
and my sis coming end of dec also
can i say no to more shifts?
oh noooooo! thurs night and sun whole day are my permanent shift
i hope i will just need to stick to these 2 days
but it seems quite impossible.

. whatever . blah .

i want freddos. can?

No comments: