Thursday, December 1, 2011

its december yo! 
month of happiness :D

that is my buffer and some drug compounds with that super expensive machine
now i understand the passion that researchers have towards their studies
everything that i made, i am super sayang them, just like my own baby
ok weird. hahah

today was kinda extreme
i woke up at 630am, not because of super early sunrise but because of my nervous-ness
that machine gave me lots of pressure and stress
i got to operate it myself alone without any supervision today
i lost my appetite the night before and i couldnt sleep well
i was just too worried that i will break that machine or do something wrong
so i ended up wake up so early in the morning - had no appetite to do breakfast as well
got a piece of chocolate just to make sure that i wont faint hahah

first operation was quite scary
i found myself super redundant
i checked everything for so many times
do undo redo do undo redo and double checking with my lab book
just to make sure everything is on the right place 
stress max
my heartbeat never went down for even a second!
anyway i did it pretty well
the graph fitted quite nice
to be honest im so clueless about how to read the graph - whether it is good
my supervisor told me its quite good
but its not "WAH MAGGI YOU DID A GOOD JOB :D THE RESULTS ARE SO GOOD!" kind of response
but "yeah, the graph looks pretty good." kind of emotion-less response
;(

oh the main point is
i am always nervous and scared before i go and meet my supervisor 
but i always come home with smile on my face after i met my supervisor
everyday.
he is soooo nice!