Wednesday, May 16, 2012


few years back i had my first ever hospital placement and it wasnt a good one
so i told myself hospital is not for me
then i got a job in community and i enjoyed it actually
till this year 
i went to another hospital for placement
it totally changed my perspective to hospital pharmacy
i actually like it!
but due to the fact that international students cant do internship in public hospital
i put it aside not to think about hospital pharmacy anymore
i continued with my part time work
setting my goal of getting an intern position in community pharmacy
till i have my community pharmacy placement
that placement experience was terrible 
i hate it so much
that i started to think again
which is for me
now another hospital placement came by
it wasnt good in the beginning
until my final week my last 3rd day for this placement
i met a pharmacist
his job impressed me a lot
i went "oh my goodness this is what i want to do!"

community or hospital
left or right

i am lost

No comments: