Sunday, March 6, 2011

after 1st week of uni

I just spent exactly 2 hours and 15 minutes to print out all my lecture notes for next 2 weeks.
the amount of papers and ink used, were amazing. ;S

one thing that I love about iPhone or any other smartphones is,

their apps.


the place where we had a surprise birthday to Jess's belated 21st birthday.


the sunny day when we went to Brighton Beach *again* and got a really bad sun tan :( sun is still the biggest enemy of mine.


a night where we were out for xinyi's belated 22nd birthday at southbank in an Irish Bar.


I love lomo, I love polaroid, I love photography.
and iPhone brings them all together.
so you can see why I love iPhone much. :)
I need not to spend money on lomo cameras and films.
but I still wish to get an instax camera anyway! =X



i feel like crying when see the videos about Jay Chou concert in Malaysia. i really wish i was there. :'(

No comments: