Wednesday, March 30, 2011

?_?



heck! I feel like I've gone through a whole disastrous semester, but when I looked onto the calendar, WHAT? it's still MARCH!! it's not even a month yet??!! oh well, March wasn't good to me. I've gone through quite a lot of stuff which stressed me up lots. it had been a loooooooong month! but, I am looking forward to April, May, June, July, bla bla bla. I believe this is just the beginning! Best is yet to come! woohoo! *excited*

whoever told me that 2nd year would be the hardest year in pharmacy course, after you passed 2nd year, you will be fine, I want to tell you that you're absolutely WRONG. you must probably graduated 20 or 30 years ago and now THINGS HAVE CHANGED. 3rd year is far more harder than 2nd year!!!!! whoever taking pharmacy now *hint:lolo2 and mic* be prepared! XD

so much study to do :S

6 comments:

mic mic said...

Hahaa... I always get the "If you passed second year u'd be fine" ideas.. But, i jz had a terribly crazy semester too! ugh.. Jia you!! Chem exam in a week.. stressed laaaahhh.. so many analytical chem. I wonder why do i need it! XD sobs.

mic mic said...

HUG HUG*

J magg said...

*hug* which year are u doing now?? finishing your 2nd year right??

jenn said...

i m crying oledi... =( y m i taking tis course... omg.... now stress-ing for my exam.....

mic mic said...

Nono... still having my second year now! Sighss... ting, jia you jia you jia you! i have analytical chemistry next week.. no idea why im studyin this!! ughhhss... XD

J magg said...

HAHAHA. mic, because not all pharmacy student will become pharmacist! they might be interested in some other things!