Friday, September 23, 2011

22/9



8:15am in bed
my phone rang. before i reached my phone, i knew who is that. only possibility at such hour.
can you start earlier today? yea, sure. around 3:30pm or 4:00pm. see you later :)
*extra hours*

and i was thinking, everything will back to normal next week. one short night shift per week =/
.
.
.

3:45pm at work
you are having mid semester break next week right? yea. do you wan to start earlier next week? yea, sure. hmm at around 3:00pm. ok. *hmm 2 hours extra hmmm* oh wait, how about you start at 12:00pm? o__o yea yea, i dont mind :D
*extra extra hours*

extra hours extra money extra stuff to learn
can't wait till dec :D
but now, royal melbourne show and port melbourne beach!!!!!!!!!!

btw, that was the funniest working day so far....with less customer and more fun with staff.

*update*

23/9
11:25am at home
my phone rang. thought was the call from work but ended up my friend calling me. *hmm*

12:25pm at home
my phone rang again. wonder whether will it be from work. and yes!
hey, are you still sleeping? no? hahah erm, can you start earlier today? oh yea. huh? excellent!
hahah i think she is kinda surprised that i said yes without thinking.

im not working freak. just want to make my travel worthwhile.

No comments: