Wednesday, September 14, 2011



that was the day I went to DFO for window shopping.
the wind was so strong, I almost kena blown away. I am serious.
so I guess that was the time that all the dust/pollen flew into my nose and got me
allergic rhinitis aka hayfever
*wah self-diagnose eh*
runny, itchy nose, watery eyes, sore throat, sneezing -___-
I went to work on Tues, the pharmacist was caught by cold as well. 2 sick ppl work together *sigh sigh

a customer came and asked for cough product
he said to me "recently everyone got runny nose and I got sore throat now, I should get some medication just in case" and he laughed at me, because I was sniffing -__- *runny nose grrr*

but what to do. working again tmr. and working 3 nights next week.
weather forecast recently tipu orang punya
it told me minimum 12'C
but it was freezing while I waited for tram. the wind was insane.
melbourne government should think of getting INDOOR tram stop :O

2.5 more weeks to normal life!
what I can say is, BYE is not fun at all.
if I ever get depressed, it is because of BYE. I am kinda depressed now.

No comments: